-I Couldn't Find it, So I Made It-
- Created out of necessity. I took 3 guests on a ski / snowboard trip early winter 2021. Where to put the gear became a problem, with little room in the trunk it was tight. An online search proved there were no options for Ford Bronco Soft Top Rack, especially back then.
The tire mounted rack came first to solve the issue, but then the need for cargo space continued.
- Test driven over 5000 miles NY to The Smokey Mountains, then NY to LA.
- 80Mph with 80Lbs through Kansas... no problems. PERFORMED BETTER THAN EXPECTED.
- We Stopped at the Bronco Super Celebration West in BV Colorado.
- We had great success, we even won an award from The host Bronco Driver Mag
- We drove the Mosquito Pass with 40LBS on top, no problems and lots of compliments.
- We spent hours exploring the bumpy, washboard dirt roads of the Mojave National Park.
- We drove it hard off road even though I specifically state on my website its not intended for off roading or overloading, we figured we try for fun. No damage!
- If the front two "Hand Knobs" are removed it tilts back and rests on the tire. This gives access to open or close the soft top.
- If all 4 knobs are removed, the rack lifts off or slides back off the brackets.
- The brackets can be installed or remove in less than 10 mins. I generally leave them on, they are low profile and don't get in the way.
- The rack will work with or without the windows and without any top.
- I have not tested with a hard top and we are working on a 2 Door Version.
- To remove the soft windows, tilt the top back. Then undo the clips and velcro and separate the sides off the pillars.
- Lower the the rack.
The rear window slides out to the side. Then the side windows will slide out the back.
Mostly designed for people like me. Skis/Snowboards to the slopes, Surf Boards to the beach, Camping Gear or Luggage.
80 lbs max.
Meant for Urban / Suburban 95% on road driving.
Attaches using existing hard top and fender bolt holes, no vehicle modification needed. A VHB Sticky back plastic pillar protector attaches behind the rear windows on the pillar. It keeps the friction from any dirt off actual vehicle parts. After 5000+ miles and lots of dirty roads, ZERO damage done. VHB tape peels off 100% clean.